More value out of your physical assets
ANNEXIS consultancy is a small niche consultancy that focusses on Maintenance Management in it’s operations context. We look from the perspective of the physical assets at Data, Finance, People and Operational context (like the ISO 55.000). That is why we rather speak of Integral Asset Management as we consider the Maintenance Management deliverable in its full business context.
We assess Asset Management performance, we identify and we quantify opportunities. We facilitate business process (re)design and subsequent implementation, including the required coaching, training and support to realize identified improvements and make the new ways of working sustainable. We bring along, if required, our own tools, metrics and approaches to facilitate a successful delivery.
We celebrated in 2019 our 20th year of being in business and have since our start up worked world wide with many different clients in various industries as up and down stream oil and gas, energy, water and utilities, FMCG, food and beverage and discrete manufacturing.
Our product portfolio
ANNEXIS consultancy delivers advice, designs and support on Integral Asset Management:
- Maintenance Management
- Integration of Maintenance Management in other business functions as Production, Projects, Supply chain and HSE on Strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Work management and Hands on Tool time improvements
- Asset integrity Management (RAMS: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety)
- Planning and Scheduling, Integral Asset Planning
- Maintenance Excellence programs and documentation (policies, standards and procedures)
- Assessments and benchmarking (ISO 55.000)
- Maintenance/operations Business process (re)design
- Change Management in technical environments
- Coaching and training on strategic, tactical and operational level
- Master Data Management development and clean-up programs
- Project Management
- Interim Management